University of Chester STEMs Society and Department of Computer Science Cybersecurity Conference 28th November 2017.
This was the second Cybersecurity conference that had been organised at the University of Chester, led by Richard Bloxam-Rose with support from Robert Dallas, and was even more successful than the first one with over 130 guests attending. We had several academic and professional guest speakers, including from the National Crime Agency (NCA) – unfortunately, the NCA could not be recorded for operational reasons.
We had the following speakers:
- Conference Welcome – Richard Bloxam-Rose : 0:00
- Sponsor Overview – Richard Bloxam-Rose @ 2:40
- Corporate Welcome – Heather Thompson @ 6:20
- Cybersecurity Programme Overview – Lee Speakman @ 13:15
- Cyber Attack – A Clear and Present Danger – Damian Walton – IntaForensics @ 26:30
- Traffic Hiding in the Network – Lucas O’Mahony – University of Chester @ 1:28:20
- The Cyber Security Market for SMEs – Darren Kewley – Protos Networks @ 1:58:00
- Cracking the Lens – Exploiting the HTTP’s Hidden Attack-Surface – James Kettle – PortSwigger @ 2:17:50
Audio is a bit quiet at times – recommend turning volume up.